[IGFmaglist] 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting I: 14 March 2016 - Draft Agenda

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Fri Mar 10 16:03:12 EST 2017

Dear All,

Please find below is the draft agenda for our first virtual meeting:

Best regards,

Chengetai

2017 MAG Virtual Meeting I - 14  March 2016 - Draft Agenda

(approx. 60 minutes)

1.	Adoption of agenda (5 minutes)
2.	Follow-up from 1st Face-to-Face MAG Meeting (50 minutes)

a.	Update on Call for workshop proposals ( related supporting docs.
timing of the call etc..)
b.	Discussion on 2017 Intersessional Activities timeline  (BPFs, DCs,
possible work on CENB)
c.	IGF and NRIs - update on recent communications/activities
d.	Other issues

2.	AOB
3.	Scheduling next and subsequent/future MAG virtual meetings (10
minutes)