[IGFmaglist] Fwd: [Igfregionals] IGF support to the NRIs: inputs needed

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 14 10:33:07 EDT 2017

Dear MAG colleagues,

please find below an email sent from the NRI focal point within the IGF secretariat, Anja Gengo, to the NRI list.   All the Options below have been suggested by some NRIs and require further discussion amongst the NRIs.  This email is to ensure the MAG is aware of their deliberations, as there is likely to be further discussion between the MAG and the NRIs, once their thoughts are known.

For new MAG members, more information on NRIs can be found here: https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-regional-and-national-initiatives <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-regional-and-national-initiatives> .

In brief, "National and Regional IGF initiatives (NRIs) are organic and independent formations that are discussing issues pertaining to Internet Governance from the perspective of their respective communities, while acting in accordance with the main principles of the global IGF. "

Regards,
Lynn