[IGFmaglist] BPF on Local Content concept paper

Miguel Ignacio Estrada miestrada at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:00:05 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Together with Raquel and with the useful help of Wim Degezelle (IGF 2016
consultant for BPF on IXPs) we put together the attached Concept Paper for
an 2017 BPF on Local Content.

We know Juan is working on a BPFs proposals acceptance process fot the MAG
but since we are in the middle of march, we wanted to share our ideas to
see what the MAG feels about them and then follow the defined process if
it's set.

Any comments will be more than welcome.

Thanks!

--