[IGFmaglist] IGF Best Practice Forum (BPF) Procedures and Modalities Document - for review

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 27 16:59:10 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Chengetai is traveling and so I am forwarding this on behalf of Juan Fernandez in order to ensure the MAG gets a chance to review ahead of our next meeting.  Juan had agreed at the MAG meeting in Geneva to review and update the procedures and modalities document for IGF Best Practice Forums (BPFs).

Please review and send any comments to the MAG list.

I understand that thanks go to Brian Gutterman and Eleonora Mazzucchi in the IGF Secretariat for all their support of this effort.

Regards,