[IGFmaglist] [Proposal from K. Mochizuki] IGF MAG Working Group Formation and Working Guidelines

Kenta Mochizuki kemochiz at yahoo-corp.jp
Tue Mar 28 06:35:31 EDT 2017

Dear Chair and all,

Thank you so much for sharing the guidelines for IGF/MAG Working Groups.

Please find attached my proposal to make some changes to the guidelines.

Same as the guidelines on BPFs, I will send another proposal if necessary and allowed.

Also, please be so kind to have a look since I may not participate in today’s virtual meeting as mentioned previously.

Thank you again and hope the meeting will be fruitful.

Sincerely,

Kenta

Kenta Mochizuki (Mr.)
Attorney at Law (New York)