[IGFmaglist] [Corr.: Kenta Mochizuki] IGF Best Practice Forum (BPF) Procedures and Modalities Document - for review

Kenta Mochizuki kemochiz at yahoo-corp.jp
Tue Mar 28 05:47:18 EDT 2017

Dear Chair and all,

Mistaken. Please find attached.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kenta

From: 望月 健太
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 6:35 PM
To: 'Lynn St.Amour' <st.amour at bluewin.ch>; IGF Maglist <Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>
Subject: RE: [IGFmaglist] IGF Best Practice Forum (BPF) Procedures and Modalities Document - for review

Dear Chair and all,

Thank you so much for sharing the procedures and modalities document for IGF Best Practice Forums (BPFs).

Please find attached my first proposals to the procedures and modalities document for IGF Best Practice Forums (BPFs).

I will send another proposal if necessary and allowed.

Please be so kind to have a look since I may not participate in today’s virtual meeting.

Sincerely,

Kenta

Kenta Mochizuki (Mr.)
Attorney at Law (New York)