[IGFmaglist] WGCO DRAFT ToR.docx

Olusegun H. Olugbile (via Google Drive) solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 04:39:54 EDT 2017

I've shared an item with you:

WGCO DRAFT ToR.docx
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5KjeXYpf39IM0w4a1BTNHZyNk0/view?usp=sharing&invite=COK0hcML&ts=58dcc45a

It's not an attachment – it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Attn: All MAG members

I will like to extend call to all MAG members to join us in reviewing the
WGCO Draft ToR considering multi-year strategic approach in supporting IGF
process, contribution to its outreach improvement and suggestion on the
specific roles of the Secretariat in relation to the work of the group.

Please do not hesitate to proivde your comment/contribution/suggestion asap
before 7th of April. This will help finalize the draft working document
before the next MAG meeting.

Old members of WGCO can still join while the new members are encouraged to
join the group. We need your fresh perspectives.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile