[IGFmaglist] IGF 2017 MAG

Jac Sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Wed Mar 1 02:10:50 EST 2017

I join everyone in the warm congratulations and welcome to the new MAG members.

Huge regrets and apologies for not being able to make the first MAG meeting - have a clashing meeting that I am unable to shift. But will follow transcripts and send thoughts over email.

Wishing everyone the best of energy in Geneva!

Jac