[IGFmaglist] IGF 2017 MAG

Shita Laksmi slaksmi at hivos.org
Wed Mar 1 04:00:25 EST 2017

Dear All,

Congratulations for Lynn and welcome to the new MAG members. A big thank you for the outgoing MAG members for significant contributions.

I will attend the first meeting remotely as today and half for tomorrow as this is clashing with commitments I have made earlier. Apologies.

Have a great face to face meeting for those in Geneva.

With kind regards from rainy Jakarta,
Shita Laksmi

--
Shita Laksmi
Program Development Manager

Hivos Regional Office Southeast Asia
Jl. Kemang Selatan XII/No. 1 Jakarta Selatan 12560, Indonesia, Tel. +62-21 78837577/ 7892489, Fax. +62-21 7808115