[IGFmaglist] Overarching Theme

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Thu Mar 2 10:40:47 EST 2017

That's catchy, as are many suggestions. But how is this a main theme? We
are calling this a 'main theme', but it seems like a catchy title, without
indicating our theme. Are we separating these two points?

Thanks.

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>