[IGFmaglist] Doodle Poll for 2nd Open Consultations and MAG meeting

Alejandra Erramuspe alejandra.erramuspe at agesic.gub.uy
Thu Mar 2 13:14:55 EST 2017

Dear Chengetai,

I tried to go to the poll but I think something is wrong with the links.
I have no preference among these three alternatives dates. 3 of them are ok.

best,

Alejandra Erramuspe
Comunicación Institucional
AGESIC
Liniers 1324 Piso 3
Torre Ejecutiva
Tel.: 2901 2929 int. 8591
Montevideo - Uruguay

De: "Chengetai MASANGO" <cmasango at unog.ch>
Para: "MAG-public" <Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>
Enviados: Jueves, 2 de Marzo 2017 14:46:26
Asunto: [IGFmaglist] Doodle Poll for 2nd Open Consultations and MAG meeting

Dear All,

Please find below the link for the doodle poll for the dates of the 2nd Open Consultations and MAG meeting. These dates are being proposed to facilitate travel for those who might attend the WSIS Forum and any other events in Geneva during that period:

https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/3813/502

7-9 June the Wednesday-Friday before WSIS Forum

13-15 June the Tuesday - Thursday during the WSIS Forum (allows people to attend the opening and closing ceremony of the WSIS forum).

19-21 June the Monday – Wednesday after WSIS Forum

The poll will close tomorrow Friday, 3 March 13:00hrs CET: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Poll+Closes&iso=20170303T13&p1=87

Best regards,

Chengetai