[IGFmaglist] Overarching Theme

Israel Rosas Rosas israel.rosasr at presidencia.gob.mx
Fri Mar 3 02:26:17 EST 2017

Ginger, colleagues,

Good morning.
Wel… If the MAG believes in the need to focus this year efforts on engagement with new folks (taking advantage of the venue), an invitation could be at the same time a catchy title and a reflect of the overall effort (so, an overarching theme). I’m thinking in the necessary outreach efforts to attract more people, beyond the IG bubble that’s already engaged and beyond IGOs based in Geneva.

Taking this into account, I think a good idea could be:
Internet Governance Forum 2017: Shape the Internet you want.

All the best,
Israel