[IGFmaglist] Overarching Theme

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Fri Mar 3 01:58:30 EST 2017

Hi Ginger,

this is a very helpful observation.

I believe title better represents what some MAG members feel we need to do to make it clear why the IGF is something that should matter to them/why they should participate in the IGF.    In other words, get people’s attention and make them care.

If the MAG/Swiss host/UN can support going with a “catchy title’, we can then take some time to develop themes based on more substantive or strategic discussions.

Can the MAG please think about this approach, and come prepared to discuss tomorrow?  If you support the approach, we need to come together on a title.