[IGFmaglist] a basic starter for a WG to review improvements

Thomas.Schneider at bakom.admin.ch Thomas.Schneider at bakom.admin.ch
Fri Mar 3 04:54:44 EST 2017

Hi Avri

just had a look at your paper that you sent out this morning (my time).

Irrespective of what the process is (working group or not, etc.) I think that the paper contains some very useful key elements a review of the improvements that were suggested by the CSTD working group.

So thank you very much for this useful contribution!

Best

Thomas