[IGFmaglist] Overarching Theme

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 05:41:39 EST 2017

Hi

About the theme, rephrasing my contribution just now:

We also move forward towards the ideas of peace and prosperity.

With that, I'd also ally the idea of opposing to words such as shaping
to forging or imposing -  those expressions do not fit in a bottom-up
multistakeholder process such as the IGF.

We also have to be aware of the future as a consumerist future, are we
fetishizing technologies or reflecting critically about them?

So I'd like to bring all that in and build upon the words Peace,
Prosperity, Transformation and resistance

Opposing that to barriers, walls, forging, shaping or imposing

So a suggestion:

Peace and transformation: empowerment and resistance in the connected society