[IGFmaglist] Final Proposal for Session Evaluation Process

Franz, Liesyl I FranzLI at state.gov
Fri Mar 3 12:57:19 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find my first cut of a revised "Session Proposal Form" to try to rationalize the submission form with the criteria against which we will be evaluating submissions - and incorporate the session evaluation process as proposed - and adopted today at the end of the first MAG meeting.  Note it still has some questions from me (in parentheses in a few places) and may not quite flow exactly yet - and will need some reaction from the technical team...!  But, welcome any comments as the Secretariat works to finalize this for the proposal solicitation process...!

Great working with everyone over the first Open Consultation and MAG meetings!

Best,
Liesyl