[IGFmaglist] Final Proposal for Session Evaluation Process

Franz, Liesyl I FranzLI at state.gov
Fri Mar 3 13:09:23 EST 2017

Additional note:  this is in simple word format but would be a web form as usual so imagine the text boxes and drop down menus...!

Best,
Liesyl

Liesyl I. Franz
Senior Policy Advisor
Office of the Coordinator for Cyber Issues
U.S. Department of State
Tel: +1 (202) 647-3919
Cell: +1 (202) 297-1099

Sent from my iPhone