[IGFmaglist] 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting I

Wanawit Ahkuputra wanawit at etda.or.th
Wed Mar 8 19:14:11 EST 2017

Dear Chengetai,

I would be occupy with  the ICANN 58 meeting ring the same period of time. But I would try to follow up the meeting online or from the minutes.

Best Regards,

Mr. Wanawit Ahkuputra
Deputy Executive Director
ETDA - Electronic Transactions Development Agency (Public Organization)
MDES-Ministry of Digital Economy and Society
Royal Thai Government

Tel: +66 2123 1234
Fax: +66 2123 1200
Mob.: +668 9301 8818
Email: wanawit at etda.or.th

Electronic Transactions Development Agency (Public Organization)
The9th Tower Grand Rama9 Building (Tower B) Floor 21
33/4 Rama 9 Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
[T] 0-2123-1234
[F] 0-2123-1200