[IGFmaglist] 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting I

Laura Watkins laura.watkins at nominet.uk
Thu Mar 9 04:38:18 EST 2017

Dear Chengetai,

I will also be at the ICANN meeting.  I will do my best to participate but may not be able to join.

Thanks
Laura

Laura Watkins
Policy Executive

[Nominet_Sig_RGB_Teal]

Website<http://www.nominet.uk/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/Nominet> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/nominet/>

DD: +44 (0)1865 332242    E: laura.watkins at nominet.uk<mailto:laura.watkins at nominet.uk>

Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4DQ, United Kingdom

Nominet UK. Registered in England and Wales No. 3203859

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise us immediately and delete the e-mail. Nominet UK has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, Nominet cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.