[IGFmaglist] Odp.: 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting I

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Fri Mar 10 13:35:30 EST 2017

If I'm not mistaken, that's 9:00 pm UTC

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>