[IGFmaglist] 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting I: 14 March 2016 - Draft Agenda

Dominique Lazanski dlazanski at gsma.com
Sat Mar 11 05:40:42 EST 2017

I sorry to say this but a change in time means that I won't be able to participate again. There was no willingness to change the meeting dates due to Mobile World Congress (and more than just me attending) and though ICANN is important, the change means that I can't dial in due to a work event.

Many apologies, but just trying to be less frustrated!

Thanks,
Dominique

Sent from my iPhone