[IGFmaglist] Potential IGF 2017 Intersessional activities

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Tue Mar 14 15:02:35 EDT 2017

Hi Chengetai,

Thanks for this!

Could you clarify how other MAG intersessional activities---that don't fall
under BPFs or DCs---fit into this table? I'm particularly referring to last
year's WG on Communication and Outreach and the proposal to set up a WG to
assist with implementing IGF improvements.

When are these meant to be discussed?

Many thanks.

Best,
Lea