[IGFmaglist] [UPDATED] 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting I : at 21:00hrs UTC, (22:00hrs CET)

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 14 15:39:20 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

sincere apologies to those who are not able to make the call.   Hopefully scheduling further out will help with everyone’s agenda.

To that end, the secretariat and I would like to propose that we plan on Virtual meetings every 2 weeks on Tuesday (to avoid weekends in different regions).  The calls would be for 90 mins. and rotated on an 8 hour cycle in order to schedule them more equitably.   This will be proposed on the call today.

Look forward to comments/thoughts.