[IGFmaglist] 2017 Call for workshop proposals

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Fri Mar 17 11:49:07 EDT 2017

Thanks Chengetai!

I just want to acknowledge the great and timely job done by the Secretariat
team, especially Luis and Eleonora, to get the call out in time with all
the changes we asked for and the zillion rounds of edits we gave them:)
Thanks a million!

All the best.
Rasha

Rasha A. Abdulla, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
Journalism and Mass Communication
The American University in Cairo
www.rashaabdulla.com
Twitter: @RashaAbdulla