[IGFmaglist] [UPDATED] 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting I : at 21:00hrs UTC, (22:00hrs CET)

Jac sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Fri Mar 17 14:29:06 EDT 2017

Apologies to have missed the call. I was on leave. But will follow up on
what needs to be done from minutes and list.

Best,
jac

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe