[IGFmaglist] Potential IGF 2017 Intersessional activities

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:40:00 EDT 2017

Hi all

As new MAG member, I fully agree with Elizabeth to clear concept in DPFs, DCs, and in some ways, intersessional activities (as Avri requested) so as to go forward. Also, I do not understand a BPF on communication along with a working group on online participation as both items dealing with Global Communication.
By the way, I still think we do need to see how we can address the issue of support functions empowering MAG team within MAG and IGF. For example I see communication and informations support (weekly IG review) in those functions.
Otherwise, I would like to suggest a monthly weekly review for each BPFs. The review will consist on gathering mainly news each month relating to the issue. Like general weekly review we actually do on global IG, the BPF review will be sent in the igfmag mailing list in order to help ourselves be aware of what happening in each BPF environment. That will help to push forward on issue we have to talk about and to match community IG matters. If this proposal meet agreement of MAG, I can go further by beginning the job by end of May.
Regards

Mamadou LO
Chef du Département Communication et Information Documentaire
Head of Communication and Information Department
Crédit Agricole Sénégal