[IGFmaglist] 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting II | Tuesday, March 28, 2017 | 16:00hrs UTC

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Mon Mar 27 06:42:21 EDT 2017

Dear Chengetai,

Are we expecting any input documents to feed into the agenda point on MAG working groups? For instance, do we know how many working groups are on the table at the moment? Are we meant to make decisions on which WGs should go forward on this call?

According to my notes, there was a proposal for WG on improvements made by Avri and a few others, and a WG to carry forward the communications and outreach work led by Segun. Perhaps there were others - it would be useful to get an overview to ensure a productive discussion.

Thank you,
Lea

Sent from my iPhone