[IGFmaglist] 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting II | Tuesday, March 28, 2017 | 16:00hrs UTC

avri doria avri at acm.org
Mon Mar 27 10:26:43 EDT 2017

Hi,

I still have, or hope I have - hard to know what is going on, a proposal
for a WG on " *MAG WG to support implementation of improvements" *The
drive copy, still open for comment and suggested text changes can be
found at:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-WSFh9XQV0hutxuAlxsAJCs8XNtiCDSktADcEYKdFrI/edit?usp=sharing>
I have also attached a pdf of the proposal as of yesterday. In answer to
Elizabeth's question on WGs, I think of them as needing MAG review to
start working, needing to have their charters reviewed and renewed each
year (though without a necessary requirement to stop working just
because an IGF meetings has been held on some random date), and of
including MAG as well as other community members. thanks avri ****
On 27-Mar-17 06:42, Lea Kaspar wrote:
> Are we expecting any input documents to feed into the agenda point on
> MAG working groups? For instance, do we know how many working groups
> are on the table at the moment? Are we meant to make decisions on
> which WGs should go forward on this call?

---