[IGFmaglist] 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting II | Tuesday, March 28, 2017 | 16:00hrs UTC

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 27 12:40:22 EDT 2017

Hi Lea, all,

I will shortly send a document that was created by the IGF Secretariat (and for transparency reviewed by me) that documents the working practices past MAGs/MAG Chairs have used to establish IGF MAG Working Groups.  We would like MAG review of this process and when approved by the MAG it will be published on the website.  These efforts are part of improving core MAG operations and your review is critical.  And, it will include a list of possible WGs as known today.

Also, while this meeting was advertised as 60 minutes long, we had agreed on our last call to run the meetings for 90 minutes in order to give adequate time for all agenda items.  We also noted that an occasional meeting may run 2 hours and that we would indicate this ahead of time in line with the agenda.

I would like us to plan on 90 minutes for this meeting but also recognize that that may not be possible given the late notice.  We will   take a final decision at the beginning of our call Tuesday.

With regards,
Lynn