[IGFmaglist] IGF MAG Working Group Formation and Working Guidelines
kemochiz at yahoo-corp.jp
Mon Mar 27 21:57:34 EDT 2017
Dear Chair, Chengetai, and other MAG members,
Thank you for your comments, explanations, and all the preliminary documents. I’m gonna take a look at everything and comment if any.
As well, Chengetai, thank you so much for sharing the summary of MAG’s first virtual meeting on March 14. Appreciate it, as always.
I may not participate in today’s MAG Virtual Meeting because it is going to be held at 24:00 tonight in JST (0:00 on March 29), so I hope the meeting will be fruitful for all, and look forward to reading the summary of the meeting later. Please excuse me for taking part in your discussions by e-mail.
Have a pleasant day.
Kenta Mochizuki (Mr.)
Attorney at Law (New York)
Public Policy & Corporate Governance
Corporate Management Group
Yahoo Japan Corporation
TEL: 03-6898-4205 / 080-4797-5462
E-MAIL: kemochiz at yahoo-corp.jp<mailto:kemochiz at yahoo-corp.jp>
From: Igfmaglist [mailto:igfmaglist-bounces at intgovforum.org] On Behalf Of Israel Rosas Rosas
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:21 AM
To: Lynn St.Amour <st.amour at bluewin.ch>; IGF Maglist <Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>
Subject: Re: [IGFmaglist] IGF MAG Working Group Formation and Working Guidelines
Thanks for this effort. As far as I know, we’d like to maintain the WG on New Session Formats, in order to enhance the 2016 results and try to find new ways to address this topic in the 2017 meeting. Please excuse me if I misunderstood some point.
All the best,
De: Igfmaglist [mailto:igfmaglist-bounces at intgovforum.org] En nombre de Lynn St.Amour
Enviado el: lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017 11:33 a. m.
Para: IGF Maglist <Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org<mailto:Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>>
Asunto: [IGFmaglist] IGF MAG Working Group Formation and Working Guidelines
Dear MAG members,
Please find attached a document that was created by the IGF Secretariat (and for transparency reviewed by me) that documents the working practices past MAGs/MAG Chairs have used to establish IGF MAG Working Groups.
We will review this process on the MAG call on Tuesday, and move it forward for approval as soon as appropriate. Early comments will help us make maximum progress, so please do not wait for the MAG call to comment. When approved by the MAG it will be published on the IGF website. These efforts are part of improving core MAG operations and your review is critical.
Finally, the list of MAG Working Groups I have heard mentioned for 2017 are listed below. If there are others, please inform the MAG ASAP. For reference, there were 4 WGs approved in 2016 (WG on New Session Formats (WG-SF), WG on Main Sessions (WG-MS), WG on Workshop Review and Evaluation Process (WG-WREP), and WG on Outreach and Communication).
2017 IGF MAG Working Groups Requested:
- WG on Workshop Review and Evaluation Process (WG-WREP) - still active and helping guide this years process. Needs to be formally approved again in 2017. Rasha, can you send the charter to the MAG so all MAG members have the document, please.
- WG on IGF Improvements - Avri has recently sent this link to the (still open) Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-WSFh9XQV0hutxuAlxsAJCs8XNtiCDSktADcEYKdFrI/edit?usp=sharing Please review and comment, this is an important and outstanding issue.
- WG on Outreach and Communication - WG-CO (Segun, could you send the latest draft for 2017 to the MAG so that we are all reviewing the correct document).
- WG on Fundraising - (WG - FUN) This is a POTENTIAL new WG I would like to discuss. Documents to follow soon(ish).
2016 WGs COMPLETED/CLOSED ?? Please comment if this is not the expectation.
- WG on New Session Formats (WG-SF)
- WG on Main Sessions (WG-MS)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Igfmaglist