[IGFmaglist] IGF MAG Working Group Formation and Working Guidelines

Miguel Ignacio Estrada miestrada at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 23:33:11 EDT 2017

Dear Lynn,

Could you please include the WGSF in the requested WG list?

During the 1st face to face meeting I presented the results of the WG on
New Session Formats and asked the MAG if there was an agreement on
continuing with our work and also bring more formats in.

As far as I understood at that time, and after checking tomorrow's meeting
agenda, I thought the next meeting should be when we should be approving or
not the WGSF continuation, that is why I prepared a short presentation in
that order.

Thanks!

Nacho Estrada | @acmuzic <http://twitter.com/acmuzic>