[IGFmaglist] Fwd: Proposal for a BPF on Remote Participation

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Tue Mar 28 10:42:50 EDT 2017

While I cannot offer to assist with the BPF, I think it's a good idea to
bring together best practices on RP, and to learn from them. The DCAD does
a lot of work on RP, and perhaps it would be good to liaise with them.
See you online soon.
Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>