[IGFmaglist] IGF MAG Working Group Formation and Working Guidelines

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:01:35 EDT 2017

Dear MAG Members,

Kindly find attached the draft WGCO TOR for supporting IGF 2017 outreach.

Best Regards

Segun Olugbile

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org)
Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)
Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *