[IGFmaglist] Fwd: 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting II | Tuesday, March 28, 2017 | 16:00hrs UTC

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Tue Mar 28 11:15:51 EDT 2017

I thought it was 1600 UTC... and I have not received the link. Can someone
please post here?

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>