[IGFmaglist] update on proposal for MAG WG to support implementation of improvements

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Tue Mar 28 11:43:40 EDT 2017

Agree, thanks, Lea. Definite support for this important WG.
Cheers,
Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>