[IGFmaglist] Fwd: 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting II | Tuesday, March 28, 2017 | 16:00hrs UTC

Jac sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Tue Mar 28 13:11:19 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I got confused with the time too and arrived an hour late. Very sorry to
have missed this call, as it is discussing intersessional work as well.
Looking forward to catch up on notes.

Best,
jac

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe