[IGFmaglist] Fwd: 2017 MAG Virtual Meeting II | Tuesday, March 28, 2017 | 16:00hrs UTC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 13:35:20 EDT 2017

Hi Jac and all

Unfortunately the subject of the email did had the time 16UTC but the
meeting actually started 15UTC so Julián also messaged me a bit late
Zeina was the one who messaged me warning me about the time mixup I had made

Apologies if I confused anyone on my early email

Jac, I'm messaging you about the update on BP Gender and all others

Best,

Renata