[IGFmaglist] update on proposal for MAG WG to support implementation of improvements

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:17:03 EDT 2017

Hi all!

Strongly support this WG in a multi year planning. That will surely show way to go for IGF in the future. Huge task here I'm really looking forward to participating.

Had not been able to interact during today call due to audio issues.

Regards

Mamadou LO
Chef du Département Communication et Information Documentaire
Head of Communication and Information Department
Crédit Agricole Sénégal