[IGFmaglist] update on proposal for MAG WG to support implementation of improvements

THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org
Tue Mar 28 15:48:28 EDT 2017

Thanks Avri
As raised on the call I've got some comments on your document(hopefully helpful) and am gathering more community input on them but will come back here with them later in the week. In the meantime will benefit from speaking directly to you this week to flesh out questions.

As also expressed on the call there's keen interest in understanding how this work and the strategic work plan we discussed in the face to face meeting might be able to align or merge as not to be redundant.

We ran out of time but could we ask the Secretariat and MAG Chair to update us on that proposal for them to consider how we might take up working with a  longer view on the work as it build towards goals of the IGF during its mandate rather than just an annual programme? Either here or on our next virtual call, or both?

Cheers
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Thomas-Raynaud
Senior Policy Executive Digital Economy