[IGFmaglist] IGF MAG Working Group Formation and Working Guidelines

Kenta Mochizuki kemochiz at yahoo-corp.jp
Wed Mar 29 03:08:53 EDT 2017

Dear Chair,

My apologies for replying late and also missing the call yesterday.

I am very glad to hear back from you and thank you so much for your kind words. I hope I could contribute to yesterday's discussion, and yes, I look forward to participating in the virtual meeting next time.

In the meanwhile, I try to contribute to various discussions and proposals by e-mail.

Sincerely,

Kenta