[IGFmaglist] IGF MAG Working Group Formation and Working Guidelines

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:39:27 EDT 2017

Hi Segun and All

Thanks for the ToR document for Working Group on Communication and Outreach.

I would like to support it as well as expressing my willingness to join this group. Otherwise; after reading the document I suggest to add some others objectives such as:

- Build strong IGF Archives to ensure IGF memory safeguard and knowledge management

- To collect, process and distribute relevant information on IG news to empower MAG members and IGF communities

- To establish necessary connexion betwen WG, BPFs, DCs work to facilitate communication on whole MAG vision.

I promise to go again in the document with others suggestions.

Warm regards

Mamadou LO
Chef du Département Communication et Information Documentaire
Head of Communication and Information Department
Crédit Agricole Sénégal