[IGFmaglist] IGF Best Practice Forum (BPF) Procedures and Modalities Document - for review

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 19:53:19 EDT 2017

Dear chair and MAG members

Attaching the document with comment inserted w/ tracked changes.

I've added 1 phrase

Where it reads

MAG facilitators should act as stewards of the groups, assist in
scheduling and chairing the working virtual meetings, guiding work
being carried out on the mailing lists and carrying out outreach to
encourage participation from all stakeholders in the work.

Added

For that to happen, it is important, whenever possible, that the
co-facilitators are from different stakeholder groups, regions and
there is gender balance on the leadership of the BPFs.

Best,

Renata