[IGFmaglist] IGF MAG Working Group Formation and Working Guidelines

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 04:20:33 EDT 2017

Dear Mamadou,

Thank you for supporting the renewed effort on WGCO. I'll add you to the
WGCO mailing list and be free to make further suggestions and be specific
in the areas you' want us to improve and the role you'll want to play. But
considering your antecedence, we'll want you to help strengthen our
bi-weekly community outreach and IGF related events collations and updates.

Please send future email on WGCO matters to wgco at intgovforum.org. Your
membership will be confirmed once we received your email.

*Attn: All MAG members*

*I will like to extend call to all MAG members to join us in reviewing the
WGCO Draft ToR considering multi-year strategic approach in supporting IGF
process, contribution to its outreach improvement and suggestion on the
specific roles of the Secretariat in relation to the work of the group.*

*Please do not hesitate to send your contributions/suggestion asap before
7th of April. This will help finalise the draft working document before the
next MAG meeting. *

*Old members of WGCO can still join while the new members are encouraged
to join the group. We need your fresh perspectives.*

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org)
Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)
Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *