[IGFmaglist] IGF Best Practice Forum (BPF) Procedures and Modalities Document - for review

Zeina BOUHARB zbouharb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 04:29:51 EDT 2017

Hello,
May I ask for clarification regarding the MAG responsibilities:What is meant by "  Determine whether a liaison is appropriate between the MAG andthe BPFs" , since already MAG members are expected to be co-facilitators of BPFs.

 Regards,
Zeina BOUHARBChief Int'l Cooperation
OGERO TelecomUN IGF MAG Member
Beirut -Lebanon Mobile: + 961 3876436