[IGFmaglist] IGF Best Practice Forum (BPF) Procedures and Modalities Document - for review

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 30 08:16:38 EDT 2017

Hi Zeina,

thank you, good question.  In some years there was an individual that took responsibility for helping to coordinate (mostly administratively, I believe - items such as common timeframes, reviews, reports, etc.) across all BPFs.  As far as I know, it was not an official appointment, yet many in the BPFs seemed to find it helpful.

Liaison may not be the best word, perhaps facilitator or coordinator, and we should define this role a bit to make it more clear.

Look forward to the MAG’s thoughts on this.