[IGFmaglist] IGF Best Practice Forum (BPF) Procedures and Modalities Document - for review

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 13:57:04 EDT 2017

Folks, what energy!
(I find myself repeating this phrase too often when it comes to
intersessionals :)  )

If I remember correctly, the chair appointed the BPF coordinators, there
was not a nomination period.

Not really sure whether there is a term limit for BPF coordination too.

And if the BPF coordinators are MAG only. Izumi is a former MAG but
continues to be involved in IGF Japan and so many other activities. And Jac
is with us on the MAG.

So I guess perhaps we should hear from our chair how to proceed on this.

We are very lucky to have 3 involved/interested parties from 3 different
stakeholder groups:  Jac (CS), Mamadou (Business), Miguel Candia (Gov)

As a BPF proposer I already welcome that energy and would like to redirect
it too the WG on IGF Improvements, concerning BPFs. Please join us there
too, we would be looking forward.

Best,

Renata