[IGFmaglist] update on proposal for MAG WG to support implementation of improvements

Alejandra Erramuspe alejandra.erramuspe at agesic.gub.uy
Fri Mar 31 17:03:14 EDT 2017

Hi,
I fully support this WG!

best,

Alejandra Erramuspe
Comunicación Institucional
AGESIC
Liniers 1324 Piso 3
Torre Ejecutiva
Tel.: 2901 2929 int. 8591
Montevideo - Uruguay

----- Mensaje original -----

De: "Julián Casasbuenas G." <julian at colnodo.apc.org>
Para: igfmaglist at intgovforum.org
Enviados: Viernes, 31 de Marzo 2017 6:46:23
Asunto: Re: [IGFmaglist] update on proposal for MAG WG to support implementation of improvements

Hola,

Agree as well in supporting the WG,

Best,

Julián

El 28/03/17 a las 10:43, Ginger Paque escribió:

Agree, thanks, Lea. Definite support for this important WG.
Cheers,
Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

Upcoming courses: Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy; Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy; Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses