[IGFmaglist] update on proposal for MAG WG to support implementation of improvements

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Fri Mar 31 17:26:56 EDT 2017

I add my full support as well. Thanks to all who invested time and energy
into the proposal.
Cheers, Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>