[IGFmaglist] Draft Agenda & Webex details: MAG Virtual Meeting XII - Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 11:00 UTC

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Wed Sep 12 08:01:11 EDT 2018

Very sorry not to be able to join the meeting. I was going to join late, but now that I tried I can't get the connection in my hotel to open the Webex page. My apologies.

Regards,

Sylvia

---------

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.