[IGFmaglist] URGENT: Thematic Main Sessions - Call for Facilitators

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Thu Sep 13 01:30:51 EDT 2018

Thanks Wafa. Sumon and I already volunteered to cofacilitate the technical and operational main session in Geneva at the FtF meeting. We asked then the secretariat to forward the emails that were already discussed by Danko and others with options for the topics but I have not seen anything coming on the mailing list.

Eleonora, can you please help with that? That session had quite a few emails already circulating on the MAG list and several comments from the people that volunteered.

Regards,

Sylvia

---------

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.